Information we collect from you
Where you provide Virescent with a copy of your personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number or e-mail address, it will be processed in accordance with the applicable Data Protection laws.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information, including your e-mail address, will be used for the following purposes:
- to process orders made via the Website
- to record a sale made in person
- to respond to your enquiry
- to send marketing, newsletters, product development and/or research requirements
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and the Website
- where the law requires us, or authorises us to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose.
We will not sell, distribute, rent, license, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who provide fulfillment or SaaS solutions.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised personnel.
Unsubscribing from our e-mail database
To unsubscribe from marketing, please email Enquiries@Virescent.co.uk with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line of the e-mail. Alternatively you can follow the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Accessing, correcting or updating your data
If you wish to exercise any of your rights under the applicable Data Protection laws, please contact us on Enquiries@Virescent.co.uk.